3.05.2011

The Winners and Prizes Announced!

The first place winner for the "How we met" contest was announced today at midnight! It was... Sara Jo and Bruce! They had a lovely story. Their prize is a free couples session and a ten dollar gift card to Boola custom creamery. Hooray for Sara Jo and Bruce! The second place winners were Matt and Jana. All the stories posted were so lovely, that it was hard to narrow it down. You all did a great job voting, and I appreciate that. There's no way I could have narrowed it down to just one. So if you voted... go you, and thanks! :)

Isn't love a wonderful thing? :)

My website will be announced TOMORROW! I can't believe the time has come! I also booked two weddings in the past week, and I'm very excited about that. I absolutely loved everything about our wedding and am so excited to see other people get married. I'm also doing a senior portrait/headshot session this afternoon, and I'm looking forward to that. Things are going well for Brittany Long Photography. :) Thanks for your support thus far!

That's all for now, but check back here or at my facebook page (by putting: Brittany Long Photography in the search box at the top of the facebook page) for the website to be revealed! And while you're at my facebook page, feel free to "like" it, and invite your friends to "like" it. This will keep them up to date on current promos and allow them to see sneak peeks of photo sessions I'm doing!

Until then,

Brittany Long

No comments:

Post a Comment