3.04.2011

This Weekend!

This is the big weekend! By the end of this weekend, I will be announcing my website! I can't wait to share it with you all! When my website becomes official, you'll be able to check it for new pictures, new updates, and info on current promotions!

In the meantime though, take a peak at some of the Hardin's family pictures!

Also, I ran a promo recently where I asked how people met their significant other. The 5 top stories were posted and I asked people to vote for their favorite "How we met" story. Of the 5 stories, two were tied for first almost the whole time!

Those two stories were:
1. Sara Jo & Bruce:  I had saved up my money to fly to San Diego to visit my best friend, Becky. When I arrived she informed me that a Navy friend of theirs, Bruce Dusterhoft was in town (from his submarine base in Hawaii). Not onl...y that, but since Becky's husband was actually on duty all week, she and I would be spending the week with Bruce. I tried to be polite, but I was actually very upset that Becky had arranged this behind my back. After all, I wanted to spend time with my friend, not have a third party around! (Of course, now I am so thankful she introduced us!)

2.  Matt & Jana Cutler: Jana and I didn't like each other. A mutual friend who liked me, asked Jana to come to the movies with us. We talked alot in the car on the way to movies and waiting for others. We kept trying to outdo the other person. ...We dated for 13 days and then I asked her to marry me on her daring me that I wouldn’t. that happened in aisle 13 of toys r us while she was buying gifts for her family for Christmas. During those 13 days we talked in person and on the phone constantly, whenever I could get time with her. 5 months later we were married. 15 years and 4 children later we are still basking in what God is sustaining.
In 14 minutes, the winner will be announced and the prize will be announced! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment