3.01.2011

This One's For You, Emily G!

Recently my dear friend Emily came into my office. I showed her what I had been working on with the website, and showed her my blog. I told her that I enjoyed doing the blog, but wasn't sure if anyone ever viewed it. At this point she told me she pretty much stalked it. So, Emily G, this post is for you!

I'm hoping to have my website up and announced by the end of this weekend and I cannot wait for it. God has blessed this little business of mine so far and I am so thankful. I am sure He will continue to do great things.

My business cards should be coming in sometime this week or next and I can't wait for that. I think they'll look great. :) ^ That is what they look like! I also ordered appointment cards (fancy shmancy, I know) and a banner. In April, I'm participating in an auction to benefit my friend Kellie's youth group. They'll auction off my "services". I'm hoping the banner comes in before then. I think it'll be a nice touch :)

To end this hodgepodge of a blog post, I'd like to end with this... In case you can't think of a reason to do a photoshoot, here is a list of 50 reasons. Enjoy!


There are so many reasons to do a photoshoot, but in case you can't think of 50 like I can... here's a list for you!

1. As a celebration! Have you accomplished something recently?
2. Maybe lost some weight and you want to show off the new bod?
3. Got engaged!
4. Getting married!
5. You need a new profile picture!
6. You want to pamper yourself!
7. You're graduating from... high school!
8. Or college!
9. You like your roomates and want to have some fun with the by taking pictures.
10. You like your family and want to take some pictures together!
11. You got a new pet, and want to take pictures with the cute little furball!
12. You want to model and need a portfolio.
13. You enjoy taking pictures or having them taken!
14. You are having a baby!
15. You just had a baby!
16. You just bought new shoes.
17. Or a new dress
18. You have kids, and you want pictures of them... right now.. in this time because you know they grow up so quikcly!
19. You and your hubby make a cute couple and you need new pics for the house.
20. You want to send pictures of your family to relatives, but dont have any current pictures.
21. You are looking for a new job and want to take some professional headshots to send to prospective jobs.
22. You got a new job and want to take some pictures with your cute new work clothes!
23. It's a beautiful day.
24. It's a rainy day and you know that umbrellas look cute in pictures.
25. It's a windy day, and you're going for the wind-blown model look.
26. You think old buildings would make a good background.
27. You think the beach would make a good background.
28. You've trained for a competition and accomplished what you set to accomplish- you want pictures because you did a great job and you're proud of it!
29. Your family misses you and demands that you send pictures to them so they remember what you look like.
30. You want to put up an online dating profile, but don't have a good picture of yourself-yet!
31.You need an excuse to buy a new outfit
32. You got this photoshoot as a gift for something!
33. You want to give a photoshoot as a gift for...
34. Someone having a baby
35. Your parents anniversary
36. Your kids' graduation from 5th grade
37. Your kids graduating preschool
38. You'd like a confidence boost.
39. You want to appear more "artsy" to your poetry club
40. It is just... time.
41. It's a new year and new you.
42. For your birthday, because you're growing up and you're ready to look like a grown up.
43. For your birthday, because age is only a state of mind.
44. For your spouse
45.  For your best friend
46. With your best friend!
47. So you can redecorate your house
48. So you can redecorate your grandmother's house
49. Because you/your loved one(s) will look awesome AND...
50. BECAUSE IT'S FUN! :)

1 comment:

  1. Um heck yes! I love seeing my name on the internet...I almost feel famous! lol jk
    But really, I am soo proud of everything you are accomplishing right now! You are super awesome and have a wonderful gift and an amazing heart!
    God will do great things! =)

    ReplyDelete