3.30.2011

Oy Vey! It's Been Too Long!

I apologize times a million for taking so long to get this next post up. Things have been so busy recently. God is good :)

I'm happy to say I finished Emily and Reynaldo's couples pictures. They were so much fun to take pictures of and to be around. I want to show you my favorite from their session, but I just have so many! I'll show you a few of my favorites. You can check out the rest of their pictures at: http://www.brittanylongphotography.com/couples.html and decide your own favorites. In the first picture, I love that you can only see their eyes, but you can still tell Em is smiling. So sweet. :) I also like the coloring. There's something romantic about it to me.

Some other pictures I've been working on is the Feaster family photos. They were such a fun family to take pictures of. The three boys were hilarious! One of my favorite quotes from the day was this:
Vicki (the mom): "Why do you have bread in your hand??"
Her middle son: "Because I'm hungry!"

Haha. It only makes sense that if you're hungry during a photoshoot, to bring a loaf of bread with you!

And then my most recent photoshoot, was the New Life/CIY team photoshoot for Florida Christian College. I work at FCC full time in Admissions, so I was honored and excited to take these pictures! Here are a few favorites from that photoshoot:



And Oh my goodness! How have I not put this picture up yet?! I love this little one! Her name is Olivia and she has the cutest little baby buns!


Whew! That was a lot of pictures/catching up to do. Ok, one last thing before I close out. Starting April 1st there will be a new promo going on which involves roommate stories. I enjoyed a lot of the roommates I had so I'm pretty excited about this promo! :) Check back here around April 1st for more details on that! :)

Until then, keep checkin' out the photos at http://www.brittanylongphotography.com/ and sneak peeks at www.facebook.com/BrittanyLongPhotography !

Have an awesome day!

Brittany Long

No comments:

Post a Comment