3.10.2011

What's Going on at Brittany Long Photography

Well hello there, internet world. I finished up editing the pictures from Allison and Jeff's maternity shoot. After each new "category" that I take pictures for, I think "Now THIS category is definitely my favorite". The problem is, I love all the categories. I don't think I can have a favorite. I think every shoot is my favorite. BUT, if I did have to pick a favorite, I would say Allison and Jeff's is one of them. I just love how stinking cute they are! They are going to be such excellent parents. :)

This is one of my favorites. I love that you can see the belly, and I LOVE the car on her belly (she's having a boy)!



You can see the entire edited photos from the shoot here:
http://www.brittanylongphotography.com/allison--jeff.html

On another note, I'm doing a feature post on "Hooked on Adorable- Crocheted Creations by Jenni" next week, on the 15th. I can't wait for that. Jenni makes such cute little hats, etc. I'm going to be borrowing one for the photoshoot with baby Natalie that I'm doing this weekend. I can't wait.
On the 16th, I'm announcing a new promo that will rock your world. ESPECIALLY if you have children and want pictures of them. That's all I'm saying. ROCK. YOUR. WORLD.

But if you don't have children, you may want to tell you people with children, nieces, nephews, second cousins twice removed that are still young, etc. Because it will rock their world. :)

On another another note, I'll be finishing up the editing on the Spencer family pictures this weekend. What a cute family! And, the "first fifty" promo will be ending on the 15th. There is a LOT going on! I've booked some delightful people so far, and am looking to ending the first fifty promo with a bang.

Finally, my last thought for the day.... I am so thankful for my husbands' support in this. I love that he encourages me and helps me to be confident. I'm also thankful for the Lord, and the work He has and is doing in me. Without Jesus and his dying on my behalf, so that the law could be fulfilled, yet I could still be as if I was completely clean and without stain... without that, without Jesus... this wouldn't matter. So, i know it sounds cheesey, but I don't care... it's truth. I'm thankful for Jesus.

Have a wonderful rest-of-day and enjoy the pictures!

Brittany Long

No comments:

Post a Comment