2.24.2011

Apartment 456 in Savannah, GA

My old roommates (Bethney, Katalina, and Jess) and I took a reunion trip and decided to go to Savannah, GA for the day. We, of course, had a blast and took a ton of pictures along the way. I love these girls and love spending time with them.  Below is Jess.


I'll post more pictures from that day later, but suffice it so say we had an enjoyable day. We all enjoyed living together and enjoy getting back together.

If you have roommates that enjoy each other's company and friendships, like we did, you may want to consider doing a roomate shoot. It's a great way to commemorate this time of your life, and also will give you some stinkin' cute pictures to hang in your apartment! For a one hour session, with 4 roommates, the total price (including the booking fee) would be $100. That's simply $25 per roommate. You'll get pictures of you and your roommates, as well as individual portraits and head shots. I mean, you get to dress in one of your favorite outfits, hang out with your friends, AND be all cute, while getting pictures for facebook and your apartment? Sounds like a good day to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment