2.25.2011

The "First Fifty" Promotion Details!

I ran a promotion on my facebook page that ended yesterday. The deal was, for the first fifty Floridians to "like" my page, I would do a promotion with them. Last night I hit 50 and the number continues to rise. I'm so thrilled about this and thankful for the support of the first fifty, and the support of those to come!

For the first fifty, here is your promo deal!

1. I like BOGO (Buy One Get One) deals, and so I assume everyone else does too! With this promo, if you buy a session (family, portrait, just because, whatev'!), either
                a. You buy that photo session (of equal or greater value) and get another free to give to a friend (which would make you an awesome friend!) OR
                b. You and the friend can split the diff and each pay half the price. The payment to me has to  be in full, as if you were buying an entire session, but you guys can work it out amongst  yourselves however you would like.
              2. More details: You have from now until May 30th (about 3 months) to get the pictures done BUT you must BOOK BY March 15th in order to use the promo.
              3. How do you book? You can book by emailing me: BLongPhotography@yahoo.com; messaging me at Brittany Long on facebook, or calling me at 321-704-6873. Please, when booking, include 2-3 days and times that would work for you, your phone number, and your email address.
            4. Prices: In case you haven't had a chance to check out prices, here is the info!

-With all shoots, there is a 25$ booking fee to hold your spot for the day you are wanting to book. After you have paid that price, the prices are as follow:

-For a one hour portrait or couples session, the cost is 75$. You may have up to two locations, and as many clothes changes as you would like. :)
-For a two hour portrait or couples session, the cost is 125$. You may have up to three locations and as many clothes changes as you would like. :)
-For a family session, with up to 6 people, for an hour and half, the price is 100$. This is usually a good time limit for families, especially with children, as the children (and sometimes husbands! ;)) are ready to be done around the hour and half mark. If you want to add people to the session beyond the 6 person limit, you are welcome to do that for a $20 per person charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment