2.24.2011

Oh the Places You Will Go...

God is good and has been faithful to me even when I have been less than faithful. I am so thankful to be in a position where I can be doing what I love and what I'm good at. If you're here, you're either admiring my photography (thanks!) and wondering about what I offer, or you like looking at blogs, or my blog. Either way, thanks for stopping by! If you're in the first category, here is the information you seek:

The pictures I take include:

*Baby Pictures
*Children Portraits
*Couples Pictures
*Engagement Pictures
*Family Pictures
*Just Because Portraits
*Roommate Pictures
*Senior Portraits
*Wedding Photos

I have a photoshoot Friday, Saturday, and Sunday coming up... all of which I'm super excited about! So keep checking the blog and facebook page (Brittany Long Photography!) to see the new photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment